Search Results

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIP Wednesday 10



I am doing a KAL with Ginny of knittingin. This is my first KAL so I'm pretty excited.

We are making the Holden Shawlette. The project started last Saturday and we have an estimated finished date of end of February.


So far I have finished the stockinette portion and will start the fun lace part.

Though I have a feeling I will be done before the end of February, but we'll see. This shawlette uses picot bind off, which is pretty but is a pain and took me forever to do the last time I do it. 

I am using Malabrigo Sock yarn in the Solis colorway. I love the blue green variegated look!


I am also adding beads. I got a packet of size 6 Japanese Glass (Seed) Beads in blue from Bead It.

I think the packet has about 600 or so beads so it'll be a fun shawl for sure.

Please visit Tami Ami's blog for more awesome WIP's.

2 comments:

  1. That is going to be gorgeous! I haven't used beads yet in either knit or crochet projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern. Great color! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.