Search Results

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snap Thursday: Lights

I have been slacking on my photography. The weather has been cold so I've been spending most of my free time knitting by the fireplace. This is one of my stashed photos. I took it last Fall, when the weather just started to get cooler at night. I wanted to play with low shutter speed and moving cars. It was really fun to do and I like the result.


To join Snap Thursday: Post your photograph on your blog on Thursdays and leave your link in the comment section of my Snap Thursday post. Please also link back to my site. Click here to get your widget.

4 comments:

  1. I love that picture! Makes it look like a special effect in a movie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, who wants to drag the tripod and camera outside in cold weather.
    I like this one. Took a similar picture recently on a visit to Miami. Notice, warm outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - I did something similar when I took photos of fireworks in July. Still haven't managed to read the manual yet... need to do that some time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo, Jenn!

    I'm a little late but finally got my first 12 photos posted for my 366 Photo Project & Snap Thursday: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-366-photo-project-snap-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.