Search Results

Friday, January 27, 2012

FO Friday 6


Project: Felicity
Needle: US 8 and US 9
Yarn: 1 skein of Malabrigo Worsted in Red Mahogany

On the WIP Wednesday post this week I had mentioned that I made a felicity hat in Red Mahogany.

Here it is!


I LOVE this hat!

Yes I know that seems to be a common expression with malabrigo yarn.

The pattern is very easy, fast, and fun. The result? A comfy, cuddly, soft, and warm hat.

I cast on 80 sts with size 8 needles. Then switched to size 9 needles as per pattern.


Please check out Tami Ami's blog for more fabulous FO's.

6 comments:

  1. I so wish I could wear hats, well I can but they just don't suit me :-(
    Love the hat and the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gertie, the hat functions as a head (and ear) warmer in my case. I only wear it when it's cold. Which these days, every morning is cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished a malabrigo hat this week too. 100% agree with the whole loving it!!!! sentiment. Your hat is really nice, I love that color and I feel like I know exactly how smooshy it really is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely have to make one of those! I just saw a friend of mine wearing one last night and it was so cute on! Yours is cute too. I'm off to queue the pattern! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks lovely - add to queue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute hat, and the photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.