Search Results

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Snap Thursday: Kitty Cat

Having a new camera makes me want to take pictures of everything. And I mean, EVERYTHING. I literary walk around the house and take pictures of things like the bottle of soap, the foot of the bed, the kitchen stool. None are worth posting here, but I did take some nice photos of the cat, :). 
Then the idea came to start posting the pictures on a blog. At first I wanted to have another blog but wasn't sure. My friend, Anne, suggested to keep it here on Knitty Baker, for various reason. It was also Anne, who helped me with the name of the photo series: Snap Thursday.

As the name suggested, this series will launch every Thursday. It will be a picture that I find interesting and want to share with you. I hope you will like it and leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think about it.

In the meantime, this is for Anne... 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new feature. I love this idea. A new camera will make you want to photograph everything. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :) Excellent cat photo; I can see the individual hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh kitty... looking like all my cats do... BORED with the human! And I totally hear you.. I think I took photos of everything in my desk - pens, the pen holder, the scissors, the cookbooks laying about... Maggie's ear (she was sitting under the desk).... mmmm, snap Thursday sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cat! What a pretty little thing. Also, what camera do you now have? It's great quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lois, thanks for stopping by. Glad you like the photo!

    Monica, Penny is never bored with the human. She was purring happily when I took this photo!

    Brittany, Thanks! I'm using Nikon D7000 now. It's a great camera :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your kitty! snap thursday is a great idea. i can't wait to see what you'll post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute kitty! The quality of the photo is amazing. So clear and sharp. I love the idea for Snap Thursday (might even join you)!!! Very much looking forward to seeing what you "snap" with your new camera :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ECL, isn't she cute? She's a sweet gal. If only she knew she's famous now hehehe!

    Hanaa, yes join me please! Start snapping with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of this new feature! What a cute cat =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish for more fluffy cat photos!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my.... how in the world can you possible narrow it down to one photo each week? I could never do it.

    Happy new camera to you - I'm playing a ton with my new camera too. LOVE IT!!! Sooooo glad I bought it.

    I'm looking forward to your Snap Thursday posts. You should host a linky party so others can join in.

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh, I will joing a snap thursday linky party as well... need to put the new camera to use as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi all! just a quick note to tell you that i never miss a week viewing but have no time to comment as i'm still in the midst of renovation plus daddy 97th birthday visits!
    lots of love and appreciation,
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is some happy whiskers on that cute kitty, Jenn! Fabulous picture!

    --ak

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.