Search Results

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Baking Weekend - Part 2

I've borrowed The Bread Bible from the library, so I want to make something from it. Everything in the book looks so good! I can't decide on what to make (this is a recurring problem) so I made 2 breads. The first one is the Olive Bread.



The second one is the Raisin Pecan Bread.



Both breads are wonderful and are not hard to make. The only thing is that they have a lot of resting time in between the process, so you have to plan your day. I wish I could share a slice with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful breads! I'm so impressed that you made two of them, plus a cake! Did you sleep this weekend?
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie - you're the second person who asked me that :). Yes I did get 8 hours of sleep on both days! It helps to plan things out. I'm usually not this organized but since I have a lot to do, I make sure to start early on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.